Friday, May 13, 2005

I was wrong!

Well, I thought Aqua Teen Hunger Force was made using Flash, Photoshop and particleIllusion, but it doesn't actually use Flash at all. I assumed it was as it looks like it is, and quite a few other shows on [adult swim] are made with Flash. Harvey Birdman, Venture Brothers, Sealab 2021 (I think, though I could be wrong as I was about ATHF), Home Movies, and maybe some others I'm forgetting. I am currently downloading the trial for Adobe After Effects, which is used in lieu of Flash, and from how it's described I can see it's going to be great. Unfortunately, it probably won't be finished until after I go to bed.

So far, I have only my CafePress shop I made to buy my own products from listed as my website, at http://www.cafepress.com/enthalpy, but I'd prefer to have my own domain soon. At least a .TK domain. However, I'd need to find a free host with good uptime and great bandwidth allowance. HAHAHAHA, like that'd ever happen. XD

I feel I should probably post information about the characters my stories revolve around, along with pictures, because at this point anyone that might possibly be reading this blog other than me (a.k.a. my father and whoever else he sends the link to my blog out to) would have no idea what Nicholas's Weird Adventures is. I will post some information about these things tomorrow probably.

1 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Blogger Dr. Fong said...

Hmmm I had assumed the same. Sure looks "Flashy"!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home