Monday, May 09, 2005

Salutations, Nicholas.

I'm mainly just talking to myself right now, as I haven't revealed that this blog exists to anyone else, and this is mainly just for myself anyway. I tried a blog before and promptly stopped after two posts, but I think this will work out better as it is mainly a production blog as opposed to a blog about my life. I will post every once in a while with content based on Nicholas's Weird Adventures, a.k.a. Enthalpy. So far, I am working toward hopefully getting my characters on TV. I've submitted a pitch board to Frederator Studios for Oh Yeah! Cartoons's new season, though they're getting hundreds if not thousands of pitches and, while I may have as much of a chance as anyone else, it's like a lottery. I've recently gotten a DVD burner, which works spectacularly, as well as Particle Illusion. In the mean time before/unless I get on TV, I intend to start actually getting into animating Flash movies about the characters Nicholas, Udesky, Charles, Piggly Oink, occasionally maybe Ambrose Kerry, and perhaps a cameo of Tom. I am very experienced at Flash, though I've not really gotten used to animating these characters. I've only really put them in one full Flash movie, and that was my Alexander the Great report at Trinity Valley, not to mention it used different character models. My current ones are much better and much more versatile, as I've gotten a drawing pad since then. Once I get used to them, I hope to get up to the animation quality of, say, Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi, or Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.

2 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No one is reading you. Give up.

 
At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

anonymous sure is a mean dude.

nicholas.. I think it would be very benifitial for you if you had your own website with a link to this page.

The only reason i found you is because i have a proposition to make

I would really love to write the sound and music for any new games you are working on. Im sure if you heard it you would be more then happy to use my music/design

check out my most recent stuff at myspace.com/amargarcon
I can do other genres then whats on the site and I have done stuff with plain general midi if you need to keep files really small

anyway
contact me at
amaribrahim@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home